A limited number of Standing Room Only (SRO) Passes are sold each season and provide a special opportunity for fans to attend up to 10 selected concerts in the Music in the Zoo series. Purchase your SRO pass for Music in the Zoo 2019: 2019 SRO pass.
SRO passes do NOT secure a seat for the buyer.
SRO Pass Details:
- Limit of two SRO passes for purchase, per person.
- An SRO pass alone is not a ticket. In addition to the SRO pass, buyers must purchase an SRO ticket for EVERY show buyer chooses to attend.
- SRO pass holders may order up to two SRO Tickets, per SRO pass.
- There is a 10 ticket maximum per pass.
- The buyer’s email address will serve as their SRO passcode, and it is needed to order SRO tickets. Reference your confirmation email for the link to place your show order.
- Buyer must order SRO tickets a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the concert. A limited number of SRO tickets are available for each concert on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SRO pass holders are encouraged to be courteous to those who have reserved seats.
- SRO pass holders will enjoy the concert from the SRO areas, which are located at the top of the amphitheater behind the white line and on the side railings. There is no SRO access in front of the stage!