Utepils Brewing & SMA present Live at Utepils featuring BoDeans on Sunday, August 7!
Tickets are on sale Thursday, May 26 at 10AM!
GA: $30 (Standing Room Only)
VIP: $100 | VIP tickets offer premium sight lines from house right, access to a VIP-only bar, VIP lounge area with first-come seating and two complimentary drink tickets.
*Children 2 and under are free with a paid adult.*
Long known as one of the best live acts in the business, BoDeans continue to tour year round and continue to deliver amazing, high energy, performances.
Chart topping songs like “Fadeaway,” “Only Love,” and “Dreams” won them Rolling Stone‘s readers poll for “Best New American Band” in 1987, and they were part of a small contingent of bands that inspired a new radio format known as Adult Alternative, Album Rock-Triple A. Their reputation for delivering a dynamic live show garnered support slots with U2, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Tom Petty, George Thorogood, The Pretenders, David Bowie, and Chris Isaak.
The BoDeans signed their First recording contract with Slash/Warner Brothers Records in 1985 and their First record, Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams was released May, 1986. In the 36 years that followed, BoDeans have released 13 studio albums with ten records that hit the Billboard Top 200 Chart, and numerous singles on the Mainstream Rock, Top 40 and Triple A radio charts. BoDeans 14th studio album, 4 the Last Time will be released this June and the band intends to tour extensively in support of its release.
BoDeans now reside in a small group of bands that have managed to survive the ups and downs of the industry, remaining true to their sound and their style, for over 35 years.
About Live at Utepils
BoDeans is the third show in a new joint music series, LIVE at Utepils, which offers live music fans an amazing outdoor concert experience, nestled on the banks of Bassett Creek right between Downtown Minneapolis and Theodore Wirth Parkway.
- No re-admittance allowed.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All ages are welcome!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from local food trucks and vendors; those over 21 will be able to purchase Utepils beer on tap. There will be a designated smoking area.
- Attendees are encouraged to carpool, ride-share, or bike to this event. Limited parking is available nearby and ticket-purchasers will be emailed with additional parking and general concert information closer to the show.
- The following items are not permitted:
- Lawn chairs
- Pets (service animals only)
- Outside food and beverages
- Backpacks or large bags (All bags will be checked by security upon entrance. Attendees will be allowed to bring one sealed water bottle or one empty container for use at the water refilling station.
- Please contact [email protected] with further questions.