COMMEMORATIVE POSTER CONTEST
We want YOU to design the Official Music in the Zoo 25th Anniversary Commemorative Poster. Music in the Zoo is the premiere concert series in the Twin Cities area, featuring 25+ shows each summer season. From indie to blues and country to rock, Music in the Zoo brings fans of all ages and interests together for music under the stars. Set to the backdrop of a beautiful lake and rustic landscape, with sounds of crickets and frogs humming to the beats of some of the best regional and national acts, the Weesner Family Amphitheater offers one of the most intimate and surreal settings for music to fill your soul. Nestled on the beautiful Minnesota Zoo grounds, and surrounded by the magic of music, nature, & animals, Music in the Zoo has captured the hearts of fans for over 25 years.
CONTEST WINNER RECEIVES:
- $500 Cash Reward
- Credited as the Official 25th Anniversary Commemorative Poster and Artist
- Social Media Reveal Campaign
- Artist Recognized On Stage at the First Concert of the Season
- Poster Displayed Throughout The Venue
- 1 SRO Pass to the 2017 Music in the Zoo Concert Season
- Click Here for more info on SRO Passes
By submitting your art you agree to all the guidelines below.
- Must by 18 years or older to enter
- Only original unpublished works of art will be accepted
- Entry MUST NOT be obscene, indecent, offensive, violent, hateful, or contain any other content otherwise inconsistent with the purpose of the 25th Anniversary Music in the Zoo Commemorative Poster Contest
- The Following is NOT allowed:
- Submitting copyrighted work
- Using photography unless you are the owner of the photo, and all subjects have approved the use of their image for the poster and other promotional materials
- Publishing poster art on ANY social platform or public website until AFTER winner is announced and written approval has been given by SMA
All entries become property of Sue McLean & Associates and Music in the Zoo. By entering this contest winners agree to the use of their name and likeness for advertising/publicity purpose without any additional compensation. Music in the Zoo reserves the right to crop, revise, or alter artwork as needed to accommodate various communication vehicles and sponsor logos.
- Poster Size: 11” x 17”
- Resolution: Minimum 300 dpi, Maximum 6mb
- File Type: PDF, JPG, JPEG, or PNG
- Orientation: Vertical ONLY
- Color Space: CYMK
- “Music in the Zoo”
- “25th Anniversary”
- “Celebrating 25 Years Under the Stars”
Submit your entry or questions by email to: [email protected]. If file size is too large you may send your submission with a Dropbox link.
Please include the following information:
Subject Line: Poster Contest | Your Name
Brief Description of Artwork:
DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted by May 5th, 2017 at 5PM.