1. Q: How do I get to the Hilde Performance Center?
A: The address of the Hilde Performance Center is 3500 Plymouth Blvd, Plymouth, MN 55447. The venue is located behind the City Hall/Public Safety Building complex, and adjacent to Life Time Fitness.
2. Q: Where do I purchase tickets?
A: Tickets can be purchased online at etix.com, Etix charge by phone at 800.514.3849. Tickets are available on the day of the show at the box office at the amphitheater, which is set up prior to doors opening.
3. Q: What is included in the three different VIP ticket options?
A: The VIP Gold Circle ticket includes general admission seating in the VIP Gold Circle section, a private bar, a Gold Circle preferred parking pass and a commemorative show laminate. The VIP Pond Party Deck ticket includes a private deck area, a private bar and a commemorative show laminate. The VIP General Admission ticket includes general admission seating in the VIP section, a private bar and a commemorative show laminate.
4. Q: Are there ticket refunds?
A: Concert is scheduled rain or shine; ticket refunds will not be issued if the artist performs.
5. Q: Can I purchase tickets on the night of the concert?
A: Yes. There will be box office at the venue on the night of the concert.
6. Q: Can I use my mobile device to scan my concert ticket at the door?
A: Yes, etix offers a barcode that is visible on your mobile device, which the box office can scan at the door.
7. Q: Is the concert family-friendly?
A: The Live at the Hilde event is indeed an all ages event; children under 5 are free with paid adult.
8. Q: Where can I park?
A: There are several available parking lots near and around the Hilde Performance Center. Concert event parking is free and based on a first come first serve basis. Parking options include nearby businesses around the Plymouth Ave. area. There is designated parking for VIP Gold Circle ticket holders in the City of Plymouth parking lot at City Hall. This area will be marked and reserved by parking attendants.
9. Q: Is the amphitheater accessible for people with special needs?
A: Yes. The Plymouth City Hall parking lot (3500 Plymouth Blvd.) has several ADA-marked spots and the path to the amphitheater is accessible.
10. Q: Is there road construction in the area?
A: Summer = Construction. We’ll update this page with any relevant construction information. Please check the MN Department of Transportation website for current construction info: www.dot.state.mn.us/roadwork/current.html
11. Q: Are food or beverage allowed in the amphitheater?
A: No outside coolers, food and/or beverage are allowed. There will be concessions available for purchase inside the venue. There will be a bag check upon entrance, and an identification verification process via wristband to purchase alcohol. FOOD AND ALCOHOL WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE SHOW!
12. Q: Are blankets and lawn chairs allowed?
A: Yes: blankets and lawn chairs are allowed; please be respectful of other concert guests. No umbrellas please.
13. Q: Can I come to the venue early and save a spot with my blanket?
A: Unfortunately, no. This venue will not be open prior to doors.
14. Q: What happens if there is rain or inclement weather?
A: The concert is rain or shine. If there is severe weather, the City of Plymouth and SMA will implement an evacuation and safety plan. We will make announcements from stage during such an event.
15. Q: Is photography or recording permitted?
A: No professional photography allowed at the show.
Cameras with a removable lens or video equipment are not allowed without advanced written permission.
16. Q: Is smoking permitted?
A: The Hilde Performance Center is a non-smoking venue, including e-cigarettes.
17. Q: Will we be permitted to leave the venue and return?
A: There will be no re-admittance after entry.
18. Q: Can I bring my pet?
A: Please do not bring your pet to the concert. Pets are not allowed.
19. Q: How do I pronounce HILDE?
20. Q: Which artists have played Hilde in prior years for SMA?
A: SMA has bought several shows to this outdoor venue.
2017: Goo Goo Dolls with Phillip Phillips & Lydia Lyza and Soul Asylum & Guided By Voices with The Suicide Commandos
2016: Cheap Trick with 4onthefloor and ZZ Ward with Eric Hutchinson
2015: Big Head Todd and The Monsters with G. Love and Special Sauce and JJ Grey and Mofro
2014: Gear Daddies and Gary Louris & Karen Grotberg of The Jayhawks